Find and search outbound call center & outbound telemarketing services that specialize in appointment setting, product sales, customer support, sales lead generation, sales support, and customer satisfaction surveys. Use this business directory to find outbound telemarketing companies & telemarketing services that work with companies to generate sales leads, improve customer satisfaction, sales force effectiveness. We have the expertise to set up and manage large outbound call center operations. Our agents are proficient in handling the entire gamut of calls, from simple welcome calls to calls pertaining to surveys, verifications, lead generation, collections, etc.
We facilities are equipped with latest call centre technologies like CTI, Soft Phone, Predictive dialer software, ACD, IVR and Fax on Demand, Voice logging and call blending. It is now your one stop call centre for your Inbound and Outbound Telemarketing, Customer support, Help Desk, Lead generation, Technical support, Web site promotion, Email Marketing campaigns, Fax Broad Casting and Data entry. Relax we are here for you !
Outbound Call Center Results
We closely monitor results and suggest list or scripting changes to meet and exceed your targets. Client Service Managers meet with you throughout each step of your program to assess results and, if necessary, make adjustments.
Outound Call Center services :-
» Product sales
» Product service
» Lead generation
» Database management
» Product registration
» Customer service
» Retention campaigns
» Verification activities
» Credit Management
» Verification Services
» Market research
Benefits of Outound Call Center :-
- Increased agent productivity by shortening average call times and ensuring that agents only handle live calls
- Increased customer satisfaction by proactively contacting them with important product offers and information.
- Improved sales results by dialing more numbers and contacting more live parties, resulting in more leads.
- Lower infrastructure costs by eliminating recurring T1 fees, optimizing use of dialing resources, and reducing administration costs.
- Increased business agility by scaling your operations up or down as needed, rather than settling on a system with a fixed number of licenses.